Monday, June 25, 2012

Dirty 30

I'm writing this post from my brand new tablet!! It's awesome...no, it isn't an iPad - I don't DO Apple products.  I can't help it, I just feel Android technology is SO. MUCH. BETTER.  Also, the iPad didn't have what I needed - an SD card slot and a USB port. This Toshiba Excite 10 DOES however....and this bluetooth keyboard is awesome, too...especially since this tablet is replacing my desktop which crashed beyond repair and without warning on Thanksgiving.  Boo.

Anyway....I turned 30 yesterday!  It's weird, but good.  :)  I have dreaded this age ever since I knew what birthdays ARE, but I'm discovering it's really just a number and I'll still always be 29 at heart.  :)

I still haven't finished my 30 day photos....I'm working on it! Now that I have somethin to edit and upload them with, I really have no excuses, other than I went back to work a couple of months ago and it's hard to find time to do any extracurriculars.  But I'm working on it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment